Show your towers!

Forums Forum The Tower of Egbert Show your towers!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  cioaxis 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Andi
    Andi
    Keymaster

This is the thread to use if you want to show your awesome towers to the rest of the community. I expect it will be quite nice for all of us to get a glance at the buildings of other Egbert supporters. I’ll display the most awesome* towers in “Egbert’s Gallery”!

* at the beginning I’ll just select some towers that look especially nice to me. If we get a bigger community we can vote on something like the “Tower of the Week” to go into the “Hall of Fame” in the gallery.

Andi
    Andi
    Keymaster

Let me start with a tower I built only recently. As you can tell by the smoke coming out of the chimneys, Egbert already uses this one as his autumn retreat 😉

Natie
    Participant

Hi! Here are two screenshots from the first world. More will follow soon. 🙂 Love the game!

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Hi, thanks for your screenshots and good to hear that you like the game! Since you have made the first contribution and also since your tower looks really nice I’ll put it straight into the hall of fame 😉

Edelruth
    Participant

Love the game! The physics simulation makes building full of suspense and very thrilling.. but THANK YOU for the magic!!! 😀
    Otherwise it might be more sad than trhilling ;D
    Love how the physics + magic work together to make my towers look (yes, awful too, but also) wizardly crooked!

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Thanks, I’m glad you enjoy the game! A truly magic tower that you’ve built 🙂

PROWL3R
    Participant

Good fun game…

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Hey, quite a nice tower that you’ve built! Are you interested in starting the Tower Challenge or did you simply want to share your creation?

Neen_dk
      Participant

Love the game!!!

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Great, thanks a lot, nice tower!

mastachief420
    Participant

heres some of my level 1 tower

Dave
    Participant

Level 5 complete

Dave
    Participant

3 pictures first one

Dave
    Participant

Second one

Dave
    Participant

Third one

Dave
    Participant
      Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Wow Dave, your towers look amazing (my favorite is the colored one – do you plan on building it even higher?)! Is it okay for you if I promote your tower to the Hall of Fame and optionally also on Facebook/Twitter?

Oh and did you see the screenshot button in the menu? Just in case you want to make screenshots without the interface.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Andi Andi.

Dave
    Participant

Sure, post what you like.

I like the color to.
    It was worth the unlock purchase.
    Nice game. Hope there is more to come.
    Id like to suggest more infinite shape pieces
    And perhaps deco animals and people.
    Even silhouettes would be nice.
    Figured id suggest some things
    i found myself wishing for.
    Thanks for the responce
    Dave
    I did see screen shots button
    but the once i push the world icon
    It links to this page without the attached screen shot
    Couldn’t figure out how to post it that way so i took a screen shot and chose that file

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Thanks and thanks for your suggestions, I would love to implement some more stuff. At the moment I’m working on a different, not game related, project but I’m planning on improving the game after that.

About the screenshots: after saving a screenshot using my menu you should be able to find it in a folder on your device. For me it’s: android/data/com.gigglymill.thetowergame/files/screenshots – it should be the same/similar for you.

Chapter 1
    Nicht darauf achten dass die Hälfte zerfällt. Und dass ich nicht geschaffen bin etwas bumt zu machen.

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Looks almost stable 😉 Thanks for sharing your tower and thanks for supporting me by buying the game!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Andi Andi.

Zuel
    Participant

Here is a lil something

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Wow, this looks really nice! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you’ve completed the second world – congratulations! Is it okay if I share your tower on social media?

Also, I’m happy that you keep getting back to the game 🙂
      Although I didn’t announce it yet, I am finally able to give a release date for a new creative mode: 13th of March – and a little teaser video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gGO6rY6MY&feature=youtu.be

Zuel
    Participant

Thanks, Yeah, keep coming back now and again.. Yes you can share the image, would be amazing if snapshot was the entire level, or at least a much large section. 🙂

OMG, creative mode! can’t wait!

Right now, if you place a block during the countdown just before Egbert freezes (but not after 0), when you start the next tier, you can “undo”. This undo gives you back all the blocks you placed in the previous tier. Handy bug as a hack to “creative mode”

Also, world 3 level 3? unlimited is limited. 🙂 I’ve hit it a few times now. LOL I believe it is hitting the Unity height limit and the game acts as if nothing is wrong, but you can’t scroll beyond a point.

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Okay, thanks! I think I already removed the bug that you can build/remove blocks during the countdown. Maybe you‘re not on the latest update? Anyways creative mode will also give you lots of other building options as the gravity will be optional.

I‘ll have to look into the problem with the height limit. I guess I never built a tower that high 🙂 You‘re talking about the last chapter, right? Behause chapters 1-5 are supposed to be limited in height so that you can‘t interfere with the next chapter.

About World 3: I don‘t think that I‘ll be able to find the resources to implement it anytime soon. Unfortunately it doesn‘t make sense to implement it from a business perspective and I would have to do it in my spare time.

Zuel
    Participant

Creative mode:

Welp, that’s creative mode for you. I like that at any time I can freeze the blocks, that’s a nice addition. If you ever want my detailed breakdown of the new mode… I’d prefer a private interaction.

I hope what we have will please some builders that just want to build.. Or effectively draw as the creative mode is much more of a canvas than a game. I enjoyed it.

Attachments:
      Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Great tower, thanks for sharing! I’m glad you like the new mode 🙂
      As for the private interaction: it’s probably best to use direct messaging on the game’s Discord channel.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Andi Andi.

cioaxis
    Participant

New research from Pegasystems reveals Indian consumers are extremely open to artificial intelligence (AI) adoption to drive better customer experiences. Conducted by research firm Savanta, the study surveyed over 1,000 consumers in India on their views about AI as it relates to morality, ethical behavior, and empathy.Of the respondents, 74% constituted millennials and GenX.The study found that Indian consumers generally trust new technologies like AI if they see the potential to improve their productivity and make things simpler. But at the same time, respondents still worry about the ethics behind AI and the potential for it to act with bias.In a still maturing market for technology adoption like India, it’s important for organizations to understand their customers’ perceptions, knowledge gaps, and preferences of AI to optimally implement it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.