About Giggly Mill Productions
Giggly Mill Productions is a one man studio founded in March 2012. My name is Andreas Gegendorfer, a single independent developer from Vienna, Austria – I’m the founder and only employee of this company.
I aim to offer something original to the mobile market with every game I develop (beyond adding a new graphics style to a well-known concept). Of course the most important thing still is that the players enjoy playing the game.
About The Tower of Egbert
The Tower of Egbert is my second Android game (it will be published on iOS later on) and has been published in January 2016. It’s a Free2Play game – with focus on the “Free” part (no game-balance changing stuff for sale and the maximum amount that has to be spent to get everything is 2.99$).
Short version: The tiny sorcerer Egbert needs a new home. Unfortunately he is too clumsy to build it himself. That’s why he opens a portal to the magic device of his new helper – the player.
Long version: background story
The Tower of Egbert is a physics-based tower building game with a magic twist*. Unlike in most building games, there is almost no limit on how many elements can be used to construct a tower. It’s possible to use thousands of blocks (bricks, arcs, roofs, decoration items, …) to build quite impressive towers and discover interesting areas as the buildings grow towards the endless vastness of space.
Of course there is much more to it than just the placement of some blocks. The players have to fight gravity, winds, falling rocks, and other dangers on their way up but will be rewarded with one of the most comprehensive and flexible building experiences on the market.
*the player is able to build freely until a certain height has been reached and the physics simulation is activated. A few seconds after that Egbert the Sorcerer comes to the player’s aid and enchants/fixes all the blocks built so far to ensure that the construction can continue.
• One of the most comprehensive and unexpected building games on the market
• Complex and rewarding (dozens of blocks and deco items and unlimited building possibilities)
• An open game – there are only few restrictions to the player’s building choices
• Really crooked towers (just like Merlin would build them)
• Easy to learn, fun to play, hard to master
• 200+ height-levels in 2 gigantic worlds and more to come
• Unique and detailed graphics (allowing for an exceptionally great zooming-range)
• Mixes elements of Lego, Minecraft and other building games with physics, magic and other ideas to create a whole new gaming experience
• A Hall of Fame where the most impressive towers will be displayed
• Google+ leaderboards and achievements (optional)
• A lot more…
Giggly Mill Productions e.U.
Google Play Store