Show your towers!

Forums Forum The Tower of Egbert Show your towers!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Andi Andi 5 months ago.

• Author
    Andi
    Andi
    Keymaster

This is the thread to use if you want to show your awesome towers to the rest of the community. I expect it will be quite nice for all of us to get a glance at the buildings of other Egbert supporters. I’ll display the most awesome* towers in “Egbert’s Gallery”!

* at the beginning I’ll just select some towers that look especially nice to me. If we get a bigger community we can vote on something like the “Tower of the Week” to go into the “Hall of Fame” in the gallery.

Andi
    Andi
    Keymaster

Let me start with a tower I built only recently. As you can tell by the smoke coming out of the chimneys, Egbert already uses this one as his autumn retreat ๐Ÿ˜‰

Natie
    Participant

Hi! Here are two screenshots from the first world. More will follow soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ Love the game!

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Hi, thanks for your screenshots and good to hear that you like the game! Since you have made the first contribution and also since your tower looks really nice I’ll put it straight into the hall of fame ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edelruth
    Participant

Love the game! The physics simulation makes building full of suspense and very thrilling.. but THANK YOU for the magic!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Otherwise it might be more sad than trhilling ;D
    Love how the physics + magic work together to make my towers look (yes, awful too, but also) wizardly crooked!

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Thanks, I’m glad you enjoy the game! A truly magic tower that you’ve built ๐Ÿ™‚

PROWL3R
    Participant

Good fun game…

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Hey, quite a nice tower that you’ve built! Are you interested in starting the Tower Challenge or did you simply want to share your creation?

Neen_dk
      Participant

Love the game!!!

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Great, thanks a lot, nice tower!

mastachief420
    Participant

heres some of my level 1 tower

Dave
    Participant

Level 5 complete

Dave
    Participant

3 pictures first one

Dave
    Participant

Second one

Dave
    Participant

Third one

Dave
    Participant
      Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Wow Dave, your towers look amazing (my favorite is the colored one – do you plan on building it even higher?)! Is it okay for you if I promote your tower to the Hall of Fame and optionally also on Facebook/Twitter?

Oh and did you see the screenshot button in the menu? Just in case you want to make screenshots without the interface.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Andi Andi.

Dave
    Participant

Sure, post what you like.

I like the color to.
    It was worth the unlock purchase.
    Nice game. Hope there is more to come.
    Id like to suggest more infinite shape pieces
    And perhaps deco animals and people.
    Even silhouettes would be nice.
    Figured id suggest some things
    i found myself wishing for.
    Thanks for the responce
    Dave
    I did see screen shots button
    but the once i push the world icon
    It links to this page without the attached screen shot
    Couldn’t figure out how to post it that way so i took a screen shot and chose that file

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Thanks and thanks for your suggestions, I would love to implement some more stuff. At the moment I’m working on a different, not game related, project but I’m planning on improving the game after that.

About the screenshots: after saving a screenshot using my menu you should be able to find it in a folder on your device. For me it’s: android/data/com.gigglymill.thetowergame/files/screenshots – it should be the same/similar for you.

Chapter 1
    Nicht darauf achten dass die Hรคlfte zerfรคllt. Und dass ich nicht geschaffen bin etwas bumt zu machen.

Andi
      Andi
      Keymaster

Looks almost stable ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for sharing your tower and thanks for supporting me by buying the game!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Andi Andi.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.